Tuesday, January 20, 2009

OLW Word Up # 43: EMBRACE

I love the new challenge from One Little Word. The word is EMBRACE.
I chose to Embrace Friendship...old friends, new friends, real friends, online friends...and furry friends!


I had so much fun creating this layout! I got to use one of my favourite techniques: Distressing. And I even made my own glitter alphas!

The butterfly is from Fancy Pants- Papa Collection.

The patterned paper:
  • Sassafras - Life is beautiful - My Dearest
  • Crate Paper - Lemongrass
  • Some mystery polka dot paper


And my latest obsession is ribbon. This is from Savvy n Sassy.

Oh and the picture is mine. Those are cats #3 and #4...also known as Sam and Ozzy. They are best buddies and they cuddle up to nap when it's cold...the rest of the time they chase each other around the house!
I used PSP to give the pic a sepia tint.

Ok, enough babbling! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment