Thursday, April 30, 2009

2x Pizza box !

Today my lovely mailman showed up with not one but TWO pizza boxes full of scrapbook goodies! It's like Christmas on April!

First one from Scenic Route. Their latest collection and best of all...FREE! It is the second part of my prize for winning the January Free for All contest. This collection is so bright, happy colourful Garden Grove Collection. I just love it!


And the second box of goodies is from Scrap My Memories. The May kit is fabulous! Lots and lots of Basic Grey Porcelain Collection. And the embellishments are to die for! This collection is so soft and sweet...I love it!



And my favourite item from the kit...stamps! Check out this beauty!


Today is a good day! I'm off to play with my new toys. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment