Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Autumn goodies

The new CHA releases are so wonderful that I am having a really hard time sticking to my scrapbook budget. I want everything!

My favourites so far are Amber Road by Pink Paislee. The colours are just to die for and that cute little tree...oh I can't wait!

I'm not usually a fan of Little Yellow Bicycle...but the Autumn Bliss collection! I totally fell in love with it! And the quality of the papers! I'm impressed!

And finally one of my take my breath away choices for this season: My Mind's Eye Oh La La...it's just...ok, I have no words...I could stare at these papers forever!

But I won't be staring for much longer...hopefully I can get my acid-free hands on these goodies very soon! Just waiting for my 250 pictures to be printed! Heehee!

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment