Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Halloween Treat

I haven't used my Cricut in so long, I'm afraid it's growing cobwebs! So I decided to bribe it back into life with a new cartridge. I'm only doing it to make the machine happy, trust me ;)



How can you resit that smile, seriously.

Anyway, what didn't make me happy was the shipping prices at  cricut.com: $24 for a $24.99 cartridge? I know it's Fedex, but we are in late October. The chances of seeing the delivery guy wearing those cute shorts are slim. So it's not worth the exorbitant price.


Thank heavens for Google (that seems to be actually working better now...as in, it actually finds what I'm looking for!). Lo and behold, US Amazon ships Cricut cartridges to Canada now...for $8!

Yes, it takes forever and a day to arrive, and the nosy customs people are going to delay it even more...but $8! And the cartridge itself cost me only $22. I am ecstatic! 

So this is what I bought! Teresa Collins' Chic & Scary!


I can't wait to start playing. Happy Halloween to me!











No comments:

Post a Comment