Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

 “Be thankful for what you have and you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey


Today I am thankful for...
- My beautiful, wonderful son.
- Having a compassionate, supportive and loving husband
- My cats
- My hands and feet to get me through the day
- Having vision and hearing
- The fresh food and clean water that I have access to
- Having a roof over my head
- The glorious colours of nature’s fall
- Living in Canada (Freedom)
- The obstacles I have been challenged with and the problems I have overcome
- Life, love, and laughter
- Sunday night roast beef dinner
- Good books
- Scrapbooking
- Fresh bread
- Waking up to the smell of fresh coffee
- Peace and quiet
- Bubble baths
- My pillow
- The promise of a new day

What are you thankful for?


No comments:

Post a Comment